The Selling Process
Putting your property on the market can be a rewarding process. Chances are that you are hoping the following will happen:
- Selling it as quickly as possible.
- Getting you the highest price possible for your property.
- Ensuring the processing is rewarding and as smooth as possible for you!
Choosing me as your agent and Coldwell Banker Supercity Realty as your brokerage is the winning combination to make this happen. With over 30 years of experience from the Coldwell Banker Supercity Realty team you will be able to take advantage of our innovative approach to selling, market knowledge, online reach and strategic marketing to sell your home as quickly as possible for the highest price possible.
What can you expect?
I will begin by setting up a time for us to meet where I can get to know you and you can get to know me. I will find out your needs and ensure I keep those as a foundation as we go through the process. I will conduct a free home evaluation at no charge and no obligation to you.
Once you make a decision to go with me, I will help guide you through the following steps:
- Setting your Price. When completing the free home evaluation for your property we will be able to determine the best possible price based on market research. It will be important for us to find that sweet spot in price that is not too high to deter potential buyers and not too low that you do not miss out on getting the best price possible.
- Preparing to Sell. I will work with you to find out what makes your home the best place to live (highlights of the home, what is unique to the neighborhood, important information you think a buyer should know, etc.). I will provide tips on how to stage your house and make it look the most presentable to buyers. When ready, I will organize the time to take professional photos of your entire home and property.
- Listing your Home. Once all the preparation is complete it will be time to list your home. I will do all the necessary paperwork to make sure we capture everything we have discussed to ensure effective advertising to all potential buyers.
- Marketing your Home. When listed it will be time for us to do the marketing of your home. I will work tirelessly to ensure your home has a strong online presence through websites, social media and other innovative marketing solutions to get the most eyes on your property that we will discuss in depth.
- Handling Viewings. I will handle setting up all private viewings and open houses for potential buyers to get the full experience of your awesome property. When scheduling I will coordinate with you directly to coordinate the best days and times that are convenient for you while maximizing more buyers to see your property.
- Dealing with Offers. I will take care of all the details for you and will present you all offers. I will give you a professional assessment of the offer, and you will be able to decide on accepting, rejecting or presenting a counter offer. I will skillfully negotiate on your behalf to sell your house for the highest possible price and complete all necessary paperwork and ensure the process goes smoothly. Most important of all I will communicate with you every step of the way.
- Closing the Sale. Once the offer is accepted I will be working to ensure it closes. If there are any conditions, I will make sure everything is coordinated and completed on time in order to finalize the deal. I will work with you to find reputable professionals you need, such as a Real Estate Lawyer, Movers, Contractors, etc.
- Sold! Once we have gone through the steps above, there will be no greater feeling to tell you “Your house is Sold!”
Ready to Sell?
To schedule an appointment with me, please call or email. If it’s more convenient for you, submit the form below and I’ll get back to you.